Only for the wealthy… A Golden Opulence Sundae from Seredipity 3 in NYC, etc.
Off to something sweet now with one of the most expensive desserts in the world, served at Serendipity 3, a popular restaurant in the Upper East Side of Manhattan. The $1000 sundae was introduced in 2004 and was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the most expensive dessert. It’s made up of 5 scoops of the richest Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream, Madagascar vanilla, 23K edible gold leaf and one of the most expensive chocolates in the world, Amedei Porceleana.
- mathewmedlion reblogged this from miobello
- d-aniplex likes this
- theguardianization reblogged this from miobello
- psfox reblogged this from miobello
- psfox likes this
- fcbarceloca reblogged this from miobello and added:
- fcbarceloca likes this
- aaronspookytveit reblogged this from miobello
- miobello posted this